A streamlined single application for easy communication.
Automatically connect and open system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices.
Digilent Adept is a unique and powerful solution which allows you to communicate with Digilent system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices.
ADEPT for Windows:
Adept provides JTAG configuration and data transferring, board verification, and I/O expansion features. Connecting and opening devices is automatic and has never been easier. These features are also accessible in a command-line interface via Adept Utilities.
Installing on Windows:
Adept is compatible with and supports Windows.
To download Adept and access support materials, visit:Adept Resource Center
- Configure Xilinx® logic devices. Initialize a scan chain, program FPGAs, CPLDs, and PROMs, organize and keep track of your configuration files.
- Transfer data to and from the onboard FPGA on your system board. Read from and write to specified registers. Load a stream of data to a register or read a stream of data from a register.
- Organize and quickly connect to your communications modules.
- Program Xilinx XCFS Platform Flash devices using .bit or .mcs files.
- Program Xilinx CoolRunner2 CPLDs using .jed files.
- Program most Spartan and Virtex series FPGAs with .bit files.