The Pmod STEP is no longer in production and will be retired once the current stock is depleted.
Please note: Digilent does not currently sell compatible stepper motors for the Pmod STEP.
The Pmod STEP provides a four channel drive for a stepper motor via the ST L293DD. Users may wire two pairs of channels in series to drive up to 600 mA of current per channel and can view the current status of a GPIO signal through a set of user LEDs.
- Stepper motor driver for 4 and 6-pin motors
- Can drive both motors simultaneously
- Multiple LEDs to indicate signal propagation
- Jumper for optional external power
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 2.8“ × 1.3” (7.1 cm × 3.3 cm)
- 2×6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Pmod STEP
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging