Please note: the Pmod NAV is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be retired.
The Digilent Pmod NAV uses the LSM9DS1 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, plus the LPS25HB digital barometer to provide users with 10-DOF functionality. The Pmod NAV provides a variety of orientation related data, allowing users to easily determine the exact position the module is in and where it is headed. With 16-bit full scale registers for acceleration, rotation, and orientation, and 24 bits of resolution for pressure data, users can easily figure out if their moving robot is falling over, how high in the air their hot air balloon is located, or which direction they are facing.
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g linear acceleration full scale
- ±245/±500/±2000 dps angular rate full scale
- ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss magnetic full scale
- 260-1260 hPa piezoresistive pressure sensor
- Embedded temperature sensors for compensation
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 2A
- Library and example code available in resource center
- Pmod NAV
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging