Please note: The Pmod HB5 is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be retired from our store.
The Pmod HB5 offers a 2A H-bridge circuit to drive small- to medium-sized DC motors. Two sensor feedback pins are incorporated into the motor connection header and are specifically designed to work with the Digilent motor/gearbox, which incorporates quadrature encoder feedback.
- 2A H-bridge circuit
- Drive a DC motor with operating voltage up to 12V
- 6-pin JST connector for direct connection to Digilent motor/gearboxes
- Two screw terminals for external motor power supply
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2 in × 0.8 in (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.2.0
- Libraries and example code available in resource center
- Pmod HB5
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging