Please note: The Pmod HB3 is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be retired from our store.
The Pmod HB3 is a 2A H-Bridge module. This module includes a separate pin header in addition to the standard 6-pin header to receive any external motor feedback signals. The H-Bridge can be driven through GPIO signals.
- 2A H-bridge circuit
- Drive a DC motor with operation voltage up to 12V
- Screw terminal blocks for connection to the motor
- Separate header for external motor feedback
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2 in × 0.8 in (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 5
- Example code available in resource center
- Pmod HB3
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center