With the Pmod Adapter for myRIO, you can now connect your myRIO to the expansive selection of Pmods offered by Digilent. With this product, users can increase the functionality of their LabVIEW projects by easily accessing the SPI, I2C, and UART connections that are used by Pmods. It's also perfect for robotic applications that require additional functionalities. The easy-to-use ports also make this product essential for students who are just learning about the different interfacing protocols and how to code them in LabVIEW.
- Uses the myRIO Expansion Port (MXP) connector
- Provides two Pmod connectors designed for use with UART and SPI communication protocols
- Standard 34-pin female breakout
- Standard 8-pin male I2C connector
- Optional external power supply input (supports 4.5V-20V)
- Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO
- Digilent cardboard packaging with protective foam