The High Current Adapter for NI myRIO is a Limited Time product. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be discontinued in our store.
With the High Current Adapter, you can use your NI myRIO to interact with high current applications such as driving LED Strips, relays, and servos. (For motor applications, please see the myRIO Motor Adapter Board.)
The High Current Adapter is able to run applications from 3V-16V and can deliver current up to 4A, providing users with a way to plug their applications in directly without any additional electronics required.
- Uses the myRIO Expansion Port (MXP) connector
- Supports 3V - 16V output voltage (external power supply required)
- 4 open-drain outputs
- Continuous current: 3.0A (25°C) / 2.2A (85°C)
- Peak output current: 4.1A (t<5s)
- 4 standard 3 terminal relay outputs
- Common, normally closed, normally open
- Relay output max switching voltage: 30V
- Rated Current: 1A
- 34-pin female breakout allowing direct user access to signal pins
- High Current Adapter
- Custom Digilent cardboard box with protective foam
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center