VmodTFT Resource Center
Welcome to the resource center for the VmodTFT!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down.
The VmodTFT board lets you connect an LCD touchscreen to any Digilent FPGA system board with a VHDCI connector. It acts as both an input and output device. It features a 4.3” wide-format vivid color LED-backlit LCD screen. The screen has a 480×272 native resolution display with a color depth of 24 bits per pixel. A four-wire resistive touchscreen with anti-glare coating covers the entire active display area.
To connect to a system board, this product requires a male-to-male VHDCI cable.
- Analog Devices AD7873 Touch Screen Digitizer
- 4.3” color TFT LCD with resistive touchscreen
- 480×272 resolution, 24bpp color depth
- LED backlight with PWM control
- 80Hz maximum refresh rate
- 125 kSPS maximum touch sample rate
- Includes on-board temperature sensor that can detect −40°C to 85°C