OpenLogger Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the OpenScope and the OpenLogger?
- While the OpenScope MZ is intended to be a multi-function instrument, OpenLogger dedicates most of it's available resources towards collecting and logging 8 channels of 12-bit analog data.
- What sort of data logging speeds can be achieved with OpenLogger?
- - 500 kS/s logging to a SD card - 500 kS/s streaming and logging over USB - 10 kS/s streaming and logging over WiFi – faster rates are possible but are subject to external network factors
- Design files for the OpenLogger Acrylic case?
- These are available for download here.
- How can I convert a log file?
- How to Convert a dlog File to CSV