The Electronics Explorer Board is retired and no longer for sale in our store.
The Electronics Explorer is an all-in-one package for designing and testing analog and digital circuits. It is built around a large, solderless breadboard to allow for quick and simple prototyping. Operation of the EE Board is easily managed with Digilent's WaveForms software.
- Electronics Explorer - Getting Started Guide
- Electronics Explorer - Intro to the Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Spectrum Analyzer
- Electronics Explorer - Intro to the Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Oscilloscope, and Network Analyzer
- Electronics Explorer - Intro to the Digital Pattern Generator and Logic Analyzer
- Electronics Explorer - Intro to the Power Supplies and Data Logger
- Electronics Explorer - Intro to the Static I/O and Digital Pattern Generator
- Electronics Explorer - Soda Can Theremin
- Electronics Explorer Board - Using the Power Supplies
Third Party Software Support
- Example of Coursework using the EE Board – Created by Dr. Victor Nelson for Auburn University's Electrical System Design Lab and Embedded System Design Lab courses