MCC USB-5100 Series Software
- Configure, launch and perform data read out of data loggers
- Displays logger status and current readings
- Plots, filters, and exports logger data
- Create and save custom graphs to a project file
- Calculate minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation statistics
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7, 32-bit or 64-bit (required Java™ Runtime Environment available for installation with software), and Mac® (32-bit or 64-bit)
USB-5100 Series software provides an easy-to-use interface to configure USB-5100 Series devices and log, readout, display, analyze, and export data. Features include scaling to real-world engineering units, presentation-quality graphing, and tools for users to plot, analyze and extract key data with a few simple clicks.
- What kind of conditions can be selected for burst logging?
I want to increase my logging interval to from every 1hr to 1s as soon as either one of two analog inputs raises above a certain level (0.2V) and then revert back to 1hr when the voltage goes below the same level. Is that possible?Yes, the “Burst Logging” mode of the USB-5100 Series can operate as you have outlined.