LV-Link Software Interface for NI LabVIEW
- Create test and measurement applications for Data Translation DT-Open Layers compliant USB and PCI hardware using NI LabVIEW
- Integrate Data Translation and National Instruments hardware in the same application
- Measure and control analog I/O, digital I/O, quadrature decoders, counter/timer signals
- Stream data to disk at full-speed
- Numerous example programs to aid application development
- For use with NI LabVIEW 8.5.1 or greater for 32-bit support, or LabVIEW 2009 or higher for 64-bit or 32-bit support
LV-Link™ 3 is a library of VIs for NI LabVIEW™ programmers to access DT-Open Layers-compliant USB and PCI data acquisition (DAQ) devices. With a minimal learning curve, library users can speed up development time, measure and control analog and digital I/O, quadrature counters, and counter/timer signals, and stream data at full-speed.
- LvLink and Labview 2018 64bits
Hi, I have use LvLink for a long time for data acquisition with DT9837A card. I had no trouble with Labview 2016 (both 32 and 64 bits). From version 2018, I have an access violation error when using the example DTAinContinuous.vi with 64 bits version. Did you already have this issue?That sounds like an issue we resolved in a newer version of LV-Link. Please try the newer version.