- Configure Xilinx logic devices
- Transfer data between the host and FPGA board
- Program Xilinx XCFS devices using .bit or .mcs files
- Program Xilinx CoolRunner2 CPLDs using .jed files
- Program most Spartan/Virtex FPGAs using .bit files
Digilent Adept is a unique and powerful solution that allows you to communicate with Digilent system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices.
- Configure the Xilinx logic devices. Initialize a scan chain, program FPGAs, CPLDs, and PROMs, organize and keep track of your configuration files
- Transfer data to and from the onboard FPGA on your system board. Read from and write to specified registers. Load a stream of data to a register or read a stream of data from a register.
- Organize and quickly connect to your communications modules.
- Program Xilinx XCFS Platform Flash devices using .bit or .mcs files.
- Program Xilinx CoolRunner2 CPLDs using .jed files.
- Program most Spartan and Virtex series FPGAs with .bit files.
Note: Documentation for the Adept SDK and examples of the Adept SDK in use can be found in the download's “docs” and “samples” folders. This download can be found to the right.