- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter
8 flip-flops each)
included unique MAC address
The Nexys Video board is a complete, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on the latest Artix-7™ Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx®. With its large, high-capacity FPGA (Xilinx part number XC7A200T-1SBG484C), generous external memories, high-speed digital video ports, and 24-bit audio codec, the Nexys Video is perfectly suited for audio and video processing applications. Several built-in peripherals, including Ethernet, USB-UART, and a high bandwidth USB data transfer protocol, expand the connectivity of the Nexys Video so that it can be cleanly integrated as a single component of a large system. The Nexys Video also includes provisions for direct human interaction with a connector for USB-HID devices, an OLED Display, and a vast assortment of switches, buttons, and LEDs. Lastly, the FMC and Pmod ports can be used to add virtually any functionality or connection interface your application demands.
- Walks through installing Vivado and Vitis, the development environments used to create hardware and software applications targeting Digilent FPGA development boards.
- Walks through using Vivado and Vitis to create a design in hardware and software that uses a processor to control buttons and LEDs.
- Walks through using Vivado to create a simple design that blinks a single LED.
- Digilent Pmod IPs can be used to control connected Pmods from baremetal software.
- It should be noted that not all Pmods are supported and that Pmod IPs are only supported in versions of Vivado 2019.1 and older.
- Nexys Video DMA Audio Demo
- Nexys Video GPIO
- Nexys Video HDMI Demo
- Nexys Video Keyboard Demo
- Nexys Video OLED Demo
- Nexys Video XADC Demo
No projects were found for the Nexys-Video. Be the first to post a project here!