Buy Reference Manual Technical Support
- Ambient temperature sensor with up to 12-bit resolution
- Typical accuracy of ±1 °C
- Programmable temperature alert pin
- Multiple jumpers for eight selectable addresses
- 30 ms to 240 ms typical conversion times
- 2×4-pin port with I2C interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
1.0 in (2.54 cm)
0.80 in (2.03 cm)
The Digilent PmodTPM3 (Revision A) is a temperature sensor module built around the Microchip TCN75A. Users may easily measure a wide range of ambient temperatures (-40°C to +125°C) at up to 0.0625 °C of resolution.
- Plug and Play Pmods Using LabVIEW - Community Project
- Using the Pmod TMP3 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1: PDF