- MEMS Microphone module with digital interface
- Transform audio inputs with 12-bit A/D converter
- Adjust incoming volume with on-board potentiometer
- Up to 1 MSPS of data
- 6-pin Pmod port with SPI interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
The Pmod MIC3 is retired and no longer for sale in our store.
The Digilent Pmod MIC3 (Revision A) is small microphone module with a digital interface. With a Knowles Acoustics SPA2410LR5H-B MEMs microphone and Texas Instrument's ADCS7476 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter, you can capture your audio inputs with ease.
- Using the Analog Discovery to Debug Digital Logic - Community Project
- No programmable logic example projects exist for the Pmod MIC3
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF