- 2-axis resistive joystick with central push button
- Two additional user push buttons
- Two user indicator LEDs
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
The Pmod JSTK stock is retired and no longer available for purchase in our store. We recommend migration to the newer, pin-compatible version: Pmod JSTK2.
The Pmod JSTK (Revision C) is designed to be a versatile peripheral module that can be used in a wide variety of projects. It contains a resistive twin axis joystick that includes a center push button along with two additional push buttons. Also, Pmod JSTK has two programmable LEDs located on the board that can provide additional information to the user.
The Pmod JSTK is ideally suited for Digilent microcontroller or FPGA-based projects that required proportional control from the user, such as robotic applications.
- How to use a Joystick with an FPGA - Community Project
- How to Build Your Own Claw Game Structure - Community Project
- Using a Joystick to control Stepper Motors with an FPGA - Community Project
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF