Reference Manual Technical Support
Stereo Audio Output
- Stereo 24-bit D/A converter
- Output converted audio signals through standard headphone jack
- Supports all major audio data interface formats
- Accepts 16-24 bits of audio data
- 6-pin Pmod port with GPIO interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
1.0 in (2.54 cm)
0.80 in (2.03 cm)
The Pmod I2S has been replaced with the Pmod I2S2.
The Digilent Pmod I2S (Revision A) is a stereo audio module that accepts all major audio data interface formats and sample rates.
- No programmable logic example projects are available for the Pmod AMP3