Buy Reference Manual Technical Support
Digital Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Good stability at high humidity
- 14-bit measurement resolution
- Internal Heater
- 6-pin Pmod port with I²C interface
3.3V or 5V
0.8 in (2.032 cm)
1.25 in (3.175 cm)
The Digilent Pmod HYGRO (Revision A) is a relative humidity sensor with an integrated temperature sensor for highly accurate measurements at low power. With the TI HDC1080, you can determine the relative humidity of the environment with up to 14 bits of resolution.
- Using the Pmod HYGRO with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF
For helpful side calculations, you can use a psychometric chart. You can learn how to use one here.
An alternate psychrometric chart that shows a range of typical comfort zones, but does not extend as far as the initial psychrometric chart is available here.