- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Good stability at high humidity
- 14-bit measurement resolution
- Internal Heater
- 6-pin Pmod port with I²C interface
The Digilent Pmod HYGRO (Revision A) is a relative humidity sensor with an integrated temperature sensor for highly accurate measurements at low power. With the TI HDC1080, you can determine the relative humidity of the environment with up to 14 bits of resolution.
- Using the Pmod HYGRO with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.