- 2A H-bridge circuit
- Drive a DC motor with operating voltage up to 12V
- 6-pin JST connector for direct connection to Digilent motor/gearboxes
- Two screw terminals for external motor power supply
- 6-pin Pmod port with GPIO interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 5
The Pmod HB5 is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be retired in our store.
The Digilent Pmod HB5 (Revision E) offers a 2A H-bridge circuit to drive small to medium sized DC motors. This module was specifically designed to work with the Digilent gearbox motor which incorporates quadrature encoder feedback.
- Racing Robots! - Community Project
- Behind You! Anti Creeper Alert System - Community Project
- EMS Diagnostic Robot with BPM - Community Project
- Digilent MRK + Line-Following Robot Assembly Instructions - Community Project
- Using the Pmod HB5 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Setting Up the Zybot - Hardware - Community Project
- Setting up the Zybot - Hardware Round and Tall Edition - Community Project
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF