- Ultra-sensitive GPS module (-165 dBm)
- Add 3m 2D satellite positioning accuracy to any embedded system
- Low power consumption
- Up to 10Hz update rate
- NMEA (default) and RTCM protocols available
- 6-pin Pmod port with UART interface
The Pmod GPS is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be retired in our store.
The Digilent Pmod GPS (Revision B) can add satellite positioning accuracy to any embedded system. The Pmod GPS features a GlobalTop FGPMMOPA6H GPS antenna module that utilizes the MediaTek GPS MT3329.
- How to use UART in LabVIEW - Community Project
- Sounding Rocket Avionics with FPGA - Community Project
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF