- Rotary push-button shaft encoder
- Add multiple types of user input to host board or project
- Additional static slide switch
- 6-pin Pmod port with GPIO interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
The Digilent Pmod ENC (Revision A) features a rotary shaft encoder with an integral push-button to provide multiple types of outputs. The module also includes a sliding switch that is commonly used as an on/off output. An encoder is commonly used in freely rotating volume knobs to detect how many “clicks” a knob has been rotated.
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.