- Differential pressure gauge transducer
- 12-bit ADC
- 0 to 10 kPa differential pressure range
- Temperature compensated and calibrated
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
The Pmod DPG1 is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be discontinued.
The Digilent Pmod DPG1 (Revision A) is a differential pressure gauge. With NXP's MP3V5010DP piezoresistive transducer and Texas Instrument's ADCS7476 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter, you can detect when a change in pressure between the two ports occurs and send digital information to your system board.
- Using the Pmod DPG1 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF