Reference Manual Technical Support
Four 8-bit D/A Outputs
- Two 8-bit DACs
- Four D/A conversion channels
- Maximum conversion rate of 1.875 MSa
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
1.0 in (2.5 cm)
0.80 in (2.03cm)
The Pmod DA1 is retired and no longer for sale in our store.
The Digilent Pmod DA1 (Revision C) is an 8-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter module that can output up to four different analog signals simultaneously. This module is ideal for users who want to output a variable voltage signal but do not want to use up their system board's analog capable pins.
- Lab test bench-oscilloscope/waveform - Community Project
- Using Pmod DA1 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF