- Low noise 3-axis digital compass
- 0.5 mG Field Resolution in ±16 Gauss fields
- I²C Slave, FAST (≤400 KHz) mode
- Optional pull-up resistors for SCL and SDA pins
- ±1° heading accuracy
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.8“ × 1.25” (2.0 cm × 3.2 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with I²C serial interface
- Pass-through Pmod host port for daisy chaining
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.1.0
The Digilent Pmod CMPS2 (Revision A) is a 3-axis anisotropic magneto-resistive sensor. With Memsic's MMC34160PJ, the local magnetic field strength in a ±16 Gauss range with a heading accuracy of 1° and up to 0.5 mG of resolution.
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF