Buy Reference Manual Technical Support
- Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.0 compatible
- Add wireless capability with this low power, Class 2 Bluetooth radio
- Supports HID profile for making accessories such as pointing devices, etc.
- Secure communications, 128-bit encryption
- Six different modes
- 12-pin Pmod port with UART interface
1.5 in (3.81 cm)
0.80 in (2.03 cm)
- Team Awesome Job: The Interactive Notification Case (I.N.C.) - Community Project
- Persistence of Vision LED Display - Community Project
- Encrypted Key unlocking Drawer - Community Project
- Controlling Servos via Bluetooth (RN-42) and LabVIEW - Community Project
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.