- Up to four 12-bit analog to digital converter channels
- On-board 2.048 V voltage reference
- Jumper selectable reference input
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
The Pmod AD2 is now retired and no longer for sale in our store.
The Digilent Pmod AD2 (Revision A) is a four channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter powered by the AD7991 from Analog Devices.
- Using the Pmod AD2 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.