Buy Reference Manual Technical Support
4-channel 12-bit A/D Converter
- Up to four 12-bit analog to digital converter channels
- On-board 2.048 V voltage reference
- Jumper selectable reference input
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
1.0 in (2.54 cm)
0.80 in (2.03 cm)
The Digilent Pmod AD2 (Revision A) is a four channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter powered by the AD7991 from Analog Devices.
- Using the Pmod AD2 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.