Cerebot MX7cK Resource Center
The Cerebot MX7cK is retired and no longer for sale in our store.
Welcome to the resource center for the Cerebot MX7cK!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. Since this product is retired, documentation and support may be limited.
- Schematic – PDF
- Reference Manual – PDF
- Technical description of the Cerebot MX7cK and all of its features.
- Sell Sheet – Sell Sheet is currently unavailable, please see the reference manual for product detail
- This zip file contains a simple MPLAB demonstration project for the chipKIT Pro MX7 / Cerebot MX7cK. This basic project blinks the LEDs on the board – zip file
- Programmer's Reference Manuals for the Digilent chipKIT DSPI and SoftSPI libraries for use with the chipKIT MPIDE software system – zip file
- This simple example sketch for MPIDE blinks an LED on supported chipKIT boards – zip file
- chipKIT™ bootloader Image loaded into the chipKIT Pro MX7 / Cerebot MX7cK's PIC32 microcontroller at the factory – zip file
- This file contains an HTTP server example that is built using the chipKIT MPIDE. Pages are stored on an SD card and can be delivered via either WiFi or wired LAN. The server also requires the Network Shield/WiFi Library available via the Digilent Web site (Doc #DSD-0000318) – zip file